Whether you want to achieve a healthier weight or learn healthier eating and exercise habits, the Pediatric Weight Management Program can help you and your family work together toward realizing your goals.
Join us for our free four-week program available to parents and their teenagers of 12-17 years of age. In each two-hour class, you will learn about:
• Nutritional education on food, how to read nutrition labels, serving sizes and portion control
• Developing better exercise habits and reducing sedentary behaviors
• Behavioral modification, identifying emotional relationship with food and setting boundaries
• How to follow a healthy, balanced diet, even in difficult situations like family gatherings, holidays and parties
• How to maintain a healthy weight long-term
You’re Invited to Attend Our Meetings:
Saturdays - April 28 • May 26 • June 30 • July 28
Presentation is from 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon
Location: Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital 1st Floor, CES Classroom 11800 Astoria Blvd., Houston, TX 77089
To learn more or register, visit memorialhermann.org/SEpwmp or call 713.222.CARE(2273). This program is free, but registration is required.